The Insurance Board of Northern Ohio was formed to establish and maintain an association among the residents of Ohio who are legally authorized as insurance agents and are principally involved in the insurance business.
The purpose of this association is to:
- Promote and preserve the American agency system;
- To foster good faith, cordial relations and fair and ethical business practices among its members and with the insuring public.
- To eliminate unfair advantages, unfair trade practices and abuses within the insurance industry.
- To provide opportunities for professional education.
- To provide services beneficial to its members in the conduct of the insurance business.
- To encourage rapport between companies and agents and to provide for member interaction.