A quality workers’ compensation program can help businesses thrive. As an IBNO member, you can offer your clients one of the most reputable programs in the state that gives businesses the stability and support needed to stay safe and productive. Offered in conjunction with Ohio Insurance Agents Association, Inc. (OIA), the group rating program:
- Includes support from CompManagement, a leading third-party administrator and trusted OIA partner for nearly 20 years.
- Offers multiple savings tiers so most businesses qualify for significant savings.
- Average savings of $2,700, with 41 tiers available
- Provides effective safety training to reduce claim severity and frequency.
It’s easy to market OIA’s Workers’ Comp Group Rating Program because we provide free tools to help you succeed:
- Personalized AC-3 forms for your agency, available online
- Sales-oriented sample marketing letters, available online
- Agency training services
Personalized support is provided. Please call Laura Boley at (800) 555-1742 or go to ohioinsuranceagents.com/workcomp for more information.
This is an exclusive member benefit of IBNO and OIA, so identify yourself as an IBNO member.
OIA Service Corporation
600 Cross Pointe Road
Gahanna, OH 43230
OIA Service Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of
Ohio Insurance Agents Association, Inc.