IBNO President’s Charity Night

POSTPONED: Presidents’ charity event will be postponed until further notice due to the CDC’s recommendation to halt gatherings of 50 people or more for the next 8 weeks. We are working to reschedule for a date later in the year and we will be in touch when appropriate. Until we see each other again, stay safe and wash those hands!

Patrick Muscenti and the IBNO Board